College Scholarship Application Process
In order to be eligible for a scholarship from the Dallas Jewish Community Foundation or one of its affiliates, you must be:
- A full time student attending school from the Fall of 2019 until the Spring of 2020.
- An American Citizen OR have legal status
If the above criterion describes you, AND you can ALSO say YES to at least ONE of the statements below, please fill out an application, as you qualify to apply for our scholarships. You must be able to answer YES to one of the statements below:
- Most recent official transcript
- Official copy of test scores with applicant name
- 2019-2020 Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov, with the EFC number and student's name visible
Applications are closed.
We recommend you review the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Scholarship Management System provided by WizeHive