College Scholarship Application Process
In order to be eligible for a scholarship from the Dallas Jewish Community Foundation, you must be:
- A full time student attending school from the Fall of 2017 until the Spring of 2018.
- An American Citizen
If the above criterion describes you, AND you can ALSO say YES to at least one of the statements below, please fill out an application, as you qualify to apply for our scholarships. You must be able to answer YES to one of the statements below:
Applicant must complete and submit all forms located on the link below by February 21, 2017, except for the 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (SAR) which is due March 1, 2017. Only the student may fill out the forms.
All documents are to be uploaded on the link below and must be the official original documents (except for test scores screenshots). The documents will only be accepted electronically with your online application. Your most recent transcript must be official (with school seal and/or signature). Your test scores must include your full name but it can be a screenshot or photo that is uploaded. The Student Aid Report (SAR) is printed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and then uploaded. Only the first page of the SAR, which includes the EFC (Expected Family Contribution), is needed.
Document Checklist for Online Application:
- Completed application (all questions must be answered, if not applicable please put N/A).
- Current official transcript from the school with GPA on a 4.0 scale, converted by school if necessary.
- Verification of test scores (SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, or GMAT) if not on your official transcript. You may provide a screenshot of your test scores which includes your full name.
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (SAR) is due March 1, 2017. In order to obtain a SAR you must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
We recommend you review the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Scholarship Management System provided by WizeHive